Things I plan to do:
- Take some pictures of the kids so you can at least see their cute little faces.
- Um, study and then study some more.
- Check the mail for my mail-in ballot.
- Take the kids on a walk.
- Sit down and write one of the many papers that are due in the very near future.
- Procrastinate writing stupid papers because I actually hate writing. For real.
- Feel bad about not writing stupid paper.
- Start laundry during guilt phase of not writing stupid, stupid paper.
- Focus on negative political ads so as to distract self from writing stupid, vile paper.
- Watch Grey's Anatomy while pretending not to remember horrible paper.
- Do the dishes and clean toilets because clearly they have priority over irritating paper.
- WRITE THE &*^$^%$@x PAPER ALREADY.
So I'll get on that picture thing.