Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Things that make you go hmm

So we have these exams where we interact with standardized patients.

The paperwork I reviewed before the patient came in said that the patient was a 60 year old female. When the patient actually came in, she was in her late 20's, early 30's and she had a ring through her nose - like a bull - not on the side. Which is cool, but distracting.

I bet you didn't know that acting is a required part of my education.

I can't wait to volunteer for this kind of stuff after I graduate.

Also, when I'm 60, I'm so totally gonna get my nose pierced!


***I promise I'll start taking pictures as soon as finals are over!***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait a second Daughter - there is no statute of limitations on my rule (plea) for no tatoos or piercing on your face. (This after discovering you had both elsewhere.) I have no intention of being dead when you are sixty, so please find another way to be wild w.out marring that gorgeous face! Your loving mother. :-)

Sunshine said...

LOL