Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Winter Break!!!

I'm officially done for the semester! I had three questions left on my last final this morning when my phone started to vibrate... River is sick (explosive diapers - ick!) and had to be picked up from daycare. Poor guy. Thankfully, he seems to be in good spirits. Also, he won't tell anybody what I get for presents - even if he sees me buy them.

I've posted the first part of the Mother Ginger dance. The piece of video that has been up is the end of the dance. We really enjoyed the show and are so proud!

I will go through pictures later tonight or tomorrow to post. Until then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So happy for you. Hope little man is feeling better soon. Loved the video - showed it to all passersby at work today. Congratulations on the semester! Love to all!