Friday, June 20, 2008

The Daily Show

I posted a clip from The Daily Show last week or maybe two weeks ago. Apparently, it can't be accessed from the you tube embed anymore which blows. So I tried to upload the video from The Daily Show site while I was looking for another clip and, well, apparently you can't do that EITHER. So instead, here's a link that I think will take you to some Daily Show goodness, in case you haven't seen it (although you have to watch a commercial first). Then there's a new clip from last week here.


I think Wyatt Cenac is awesome.

Coming soon: Meadow's first haircut. She's been begging for two years so I think she's serious. Tomorrow my baby girl's hair that has been with her since babyhood will be gone. I'll take pictures and post them after I recover from the shock. (I have no idea where she gets her dramatic streak from.)

No comments: