Monday, September 8, 2008

Pictures! At last!

So I finally brought the camera in the house from the car. Now the magical little cord that puts them into the computer can do what it does... and we have pictures.

This is what Hunter does when I try to take a picture. (Gets yelled at by life guard to quit running.)
Jelly bean.
Little dude.
Again, the girl one.
Ah ha! Got him.
He's got his moobie stars on.
A rare glimpse of the Mom.
That was one of our last days at the pool before it closed.
School is really busy this year. There is so much info, I just don't have as much time as I did last year. Once we get into a groove, I'm sure I'll figure out how to carve more time out for fun things - like blogging.
All is well. Remind me to tell you why I hate the school nurse some time. For real.
We're putting up Halloween decorations this weekend. That's as big as the plans are going to get for now. I will take more garden pictures soon. We've got sunflowers and the pumpkin keeps getting bigger.
Well, that was pretty disjointed, but I don't have time to edit, must cram in a little more during Bronco game.
Later.


1 comment:

Summer Miller said...

I feel like I haven't seen you in ages. You look great. I miss you.