Monday, September 1, 2008

Still here, just insanely busy

So... it's been busy. I will try to post once a week while school is in session.

Quickly:

It's the last day the pool is open. So we're home for lunch and nap, but will be swimming again later as long as the weather holds. I will attempt to take pictures.

School is awesome and awful. You know, you really have to study. Gross! As a side note, people have asked me if I will use the Dr. title when I'm done. The answer is F*** YES. I am paying a ton of cash and working my a** off. So, yeah.

Oh, and the BEST THING EVER!!! My sister-in-law, Lori, scored tickets to see Obama on Thursday for us. (Thank you!) I had been waitlisted and had given up all hope of going. If I figure out how to transfer pictures from my phone, I'll post them later. In short, it was fantastic.

Well, I'm going to put the little one down for a nap and dig into some homework. More (at least pictures) later.

1 comment:

Summer Miller said...

Hi Shine --
You have to tell me how the convention went. I'm sooooooooo jealous. I'm in school right now. Busy consulting. Trying not to be a workaholic. I'm so very, very bad at that. Love you. Hope all is well.
Sum