Okay, so I've been tagged by my lovely southern sister-in-law Kelly. You should check her blog and see my beautiful nieces. Oh wow, I figured out how to make pretty links! Now you can just click the name instead of the unsightly url.
Anyway, I'm posting the rules as required here below:
The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.
or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.
Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do. This rule I will blatantly be breaking because I don't actually KNOW 5 people (face to face know) to tag and I just can't do it to random people. I am a chicken and I am cool with that. For those of you who I do know, who don't blog - get on it. If I can do it, so can you.
So, I'm going with 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself:
1. I share Kelly's disdain for odd numbers when choosing volume levels on the t.v. or in the car. I, however, have an exception to the rule and can allow odd numbers that are divisible by five. That's crazy, right?
2. I always park in the same area when I go places so I never lose my car. I do this so I never have to devote brain power to remembering where my car is. And because wandering around a parking garage trying to hear your car beep is time-consuming and more than a little humiliating.
3. I hate green peppers. This is absolute. No wiggle room.
4. When we have Wii tournaments with the kids I totally wake up with a sore shoulder. Before you mock, think about how often you use your pitching muscles.
5. I have to go back to school on Tuesday and I won't be able to blog as much - and I'm a little sad about it. I'll still post on the weekends!
I'll take pictures of the kids and post them soon.