Friday, February 1, 2008

So on top of it

I am happy to report that I have been exceptionally productive today.

Evidence:

1. I did, in fact, get off the ever-so-seductive-Internet and studied before class.
2. Then I really listened and I think I even learned something. I'm telling you, if Starbucks would PLEASE, for the love of Pete, put a shop on campus - I would never let my eyelids shut during lecture. Not even a little. I had time to stop on the way in today since the first lecture was cancelled. So I got an Americano and it really made a difference.
3. Took pictures of the kids - asked them to be cute... I think the pressure got to them. You be the judge.
4. Did ballet, dinner and bedtime. Even studied for a few hours and stopped at the Post Office to send my Mom her Nutcracker DVD. *It's coming Nanny!!!*
5. Now I'm posting the pictures.
6. When I'm done with this I'm going to study a little more, then watch Bill Maher.

I'm on a roll! No guilt for me.

Hey! If you're in a Super Tuesday state - get out and vote or get your behind to caucus! Whatever your state does. We've got a sitter lined up and we're going to Rock the Vote at our caucus for Barack on Tuesday. I don't care who you choose, just get involved. Be heard. (Okay, I care a little, but I won't ask you to stay home if you don't agree with me. That's OBNOXIOUS.)

Barack smells like hope. And sunbeams. He's smart. He doesn't make up words. You know, he THINKS. That's all I'll say about that.

So I'm on schedule to completely enjoy Sunday. No guilt from not posting. No guilt for not studying. I'm actually doing a happy dance, you just can't see.

Time for pictures.

This is what they do when I ask them to let me take pictures.
And this.And this.
Hmm.
Look! Hunter's smiling! And he's not in front of a video game. Whoa.
I'll get them sugared up this weekend and see if I can capture the madness on camera.

Have a great week. Vote if you can!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I can't wait to get Mo's Nutcracker CD! I'm patting you on the back for being such an amazing woman!! Too cute those kiddos!! Happy Day....