Friday, February 1, 2008

Screwing around

I'm at school. I am supposed to be studying for my exam on Monday since my first class was cancelled this morning. Instead, I'm surfing blogs. But I need to start studying so I can do nothing but bask in football ALL DAY LONG on Sunday. Ugh.

And then I remembered that I'm supposed to post cute pictures tonight. And I've taken exactly... um, none.

Plan:

1. Get off the internet and study. Really. Seriously.
2. Listen during lecture today. Really listen so I don't need to study as much.
3. Go home and take pictures of kids. Hope they do cute stuff.
4. Ballet, dinner, bedtime.
5. Post cute pictures from #3.
6. Study Friday night.
7. Study Saturday.
8. Buy all kinds of fun stuff to eat on THE GREATEST SUNDAY OF THE WHOLE YEAR.
9. Sunday day - FOOTBALL.
10. Sunday night - mourn the end of the season. Mark calendar for draft day.
11. Feel bad about not studying but rationalize by remembering sleep is really important.

Hmmm. I better get on it. That's alot of stuff I need to feel guilty about not doing.

I'll see you again sometime around #5. Wish me luck.

No comments: