Monday, October 15, 2007

Random thoughts

Back to reality tomorrow - I have a project due before midnight. At any rate, this should be the last post until the weekend.

Amanda flew in to town today so we're all excited to spend time with her. The kids couldn't wait to see her after we picked them up from school.

Mike wanted me to post a picture of his "pig". He bought it for when it snows. During the blizzard last year he pulled lots of people out of the snow. It's his favorite winter toy. Hunter was trying to give me a picture, but his game was just too interesting.
5 seconds before the picture above.
Mike and Meadow working on homework. She had a lot to finish tonight before she could go see Aunt Amanda.
Little dude loves bathtime!

That's all for now - GO ROCKIES!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you decided to start a blog. It gives me one more site to look at while I'm at work.