Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday

I found the camera! The batteries were dead (of course), so I charged them and took some pictures this afternoon. I'm going to try and figure out how to put captions near the pictures today.

It's cold here so we're staying in and watching football. Looking forward to the Patriots game coming up here in a few minutes. Mike is experimenting with a new pork green chili recipe - so far it smells good.

The kids have been asking for pumpkin pie for a few weeks so we're going to make one when I'm done with this post.

I'm loving not having homework this weekend - or at least homework that has to be done right away. Once the normal schedule resumes I won't post as often. My goal will be once a week.

This is Meadow posing with "Buddy". He's creepy, but I think he's their favorite Halloween decoration. River's p.j. feet are a tad long.
She's soooooo shy. (Please, no pictures!)
Meadow's favorite ballet pose. This is Saber, he's Lola's best friend. We're babysitting. He's looks homesick, but he likes it here.
This is the only picture where Hunter wasn't turning his face away or putting his hand in front of the camera. Apparently it's funny to thwart your Mom at every turn.
River was very excited to have his picture taken.
Have a good one!

No comments: