Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Objectively, I can see why sometimes, I suck.

Last night after Mike's softball game, we had a conversation that may have gone something like this:

Mike: Look at my ankle.

Me: Yeah, it's still pretty swollen.

Mike: Do you think it's normal?

Me: No, I think it's swollen and you should let it heal. Maybe give soccer, softball and basketball a rest for a few weeks.

Mike: But it doesn't hurt.

Me: Okay. Then it's probably totally normal for an ankle to grow. Maybe it's like a super-ankle or something. Maybe it will give you special powers. I can't wait to see what happens. I'm sure it won't fall off or anything.

Mike: So is that your professional opinion or are you just guessing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If he only has one super ankle, when he runs it will probably be it a circle. He might consider twisting the other one, but that just me.